As a player, you may have a number of ways to build Warframe. One of them is by building items in Warframe or by trading them through the Warframe Buy Platinum. Items play a major role in a game, and Warframe is nowhere an exception to that. Platinum is an in-game currency which can be bought using real money if you can spare a little amount. This article sheds light on How to get Platinum in Warframe, and how to earn a steady amount of platinum, where to spend it worthy. Everything in the game is easy to earn like Cosmetics, Weapons but not the ingame currency Platinum. Let us have a look at all about How to get Free Platinum in Warframe 2019 in the following section.
Warframe Free Platinum
There are plenty of options available to choose and get platinum in Warframe game. When it comes to How to get more Platinum in Warframe you can rely on choices, i.e., you need it for now, or you want Platinum for future. Based on your choice, you can opt either short-term farming platinum methods or long-term platinum farming methods. Few among them are in this fashion. To earn Platinum Warframe you can do Vault runs in the Orokin Derelict to get Corrupted Mods. You can sell the Corrupted Mods to acquire your Warframe Platinum for Free. However, Vault Runs are easy and you need not to have higher Mastery Ranks to fetch Warframe Buy Platinum.
Warframe How to Get Platinum?
- Player Auctions: It is a player-Player Online Trading Platform in which players can buy or sell game-related items, Currency and Warframe Platinum, etc. However, Security is the major constraint, in order to ensure it there is a Player Guardian System which safeguards the Personal Information and onsite transactions for a player.
- Selling Prime Parts: The most obvious and go to method of earning platinum is selling prime parts. Prices of Prime parts have come down due to the increased number of gamers in Warframe and acquiring the rare prime parts has even become easy. Selling Prime Parts is a source of getting platinum and can’t be disregarded.
- Make Platinum through Syndicate Mods: One of the most reliable sources of getting platinum is through Syndicates. Every Syndicate permits you to buy Special Weapons and Certain Weapons, Archwing Weapon Parts. You can sell the syndicate mods and augmented mods for a decent amount of platinum in the Warframe Market.
- Sell Corrupted Mods: Another source of getting Platinum is by selling Corrupted Mods. Tennos continuously need Corrupted Mods as there is a stream of new players entering the game. These Mods will have demand, and few of them are rare, and you can get a decent amount of 10 to 20 platinum depending on the buyer.
- Aura Mods: You can acquire these mods only in Special alert missions. You can sell these for around 10 to 15 Platinum for each.
Warframe Trading Guide
Here are certain methods where you can learn on How to Get Platinum in Warframe without buying it. They are along the lines
Trading: The only way in which you can get free platinum is by trading and negotiating with other players. You Should have a Mastery Rank of 2 to start trading, and you need to reach the mastery rank fast. There exists a Chat section through which you can get platinum for trading now. There you can type about What to Sell(WTS) and What to Buy(WTB) so that you can purchase or sell using the chat section.
Trading in Meru Spurs is a bit different from Trading in Chat Session. In this, you need to open a shop sort and ask the girl “Hey I wish to Open a Search.” After that pick, the items you want to line up in the shop and once folks come by, sell the parts for Platinum.
Know more on Warframe Builder
How to Earn Warframe Platinum?
- Baro ki Teer: Baro brings new gifts to Tenno for every two weeks. If you have enough Credits and Ducats, spend them on Primed Weapons and Prisma Weapons. If you wait for some time, you can sell the Weapons to make a pretty good amount of profit and Sell both Mods and Weapons for 80+ Each.
- Look out for Special Events: Now and then Digital Extremes gives Special events with Special loots. You can find a few rare mods or Weapon Parts such as Maiming Strike and Sell them each for a few hundred platinum. Wait for few months until you get a desirable high price.
- Veiled Riven Mods: If you do sorties regularly and have a glance on riven mod alerts you can get few riven mods. If you don’t want to unveil them, you can sell the veiled version and get 15 to 60 Platinum.
- Sell Upgraded Mods: Usually Primed Mods are super expensive to upgrade with Credits and Endo. If you use your resources and sell them, you can gain a huge amount of profit. You can invest the gained platinum in new mods.
By collecting loot, Selling Maxed out Rare Mods or running Void Fissures you can gain a pretty amount of Platinum. Though it may not be a lot, it can be decent enough to buy what you want. The other ways of How to get platinum in Warframe for free is by gaining platinum through login rewards and giveaways. However, these are not reliable resources, and you shouldn’t count on them.
Wrapping Up the Warframe Platinum Post
Hope, the knowledge shared in this article has been beneficial to you. Of all the ways mentioned Warframe Trading is most popular way which clears your doubt of How to get Platinum in Warframe without buying it. If you can spend a little money, you can buy Warframe Platinum supporting the developers of Digital Extremes. However, if you don’t want to spend money on a free to play game, you can acquire the ingame currency through Trading in Warframe. You can also get Warframe Free Platinum by other means like selling primed mods, Veiled Riven Mods etc.