Warframe Trading is one of the essential features. It allows you to Trade items which looted or rewarded on a mission with other players in exchange for either items or Platinum. That means certain items can be farmed and sold in-game Platinum (Warframe’s Premium Currency). Use that Platinum to buy Warframes or all kinds of other things. If you really want to know How to Trade in Warframe PS4/ Xbox One, then you can follow this article for a complete guide.
All About Warframe Trading
In order to Trade items, you should reach the Mastery Rank of 2. You can able to make one Trade per Mastery Rank per day. With Mastery Rank of 2, then you may Trade Twice per every 24 hours. You have a chance to Trade up to 5 items at the same time, which will help for selling weapons and Prime Warframes. Warframe Trading can be done either in the Clan Dojo or at Maroo’s Bazaar. In a Clan Dojo method, you have to Trade at a Trading Post. Two other notable ways for trading items are at in-game Relays and using third-party Warframe Trading websites to list items for the trade publicly. There is a credit fee for Warframe Trading and it is based on the rarity of items. Check out this brief guide about How to Trade in Warframe.
How to Trade in Warframe?
- Find another player you want to buy from or sell to.
- Decide the player and invite their dojo and then send an invite.
- If you are inviting the other player to your dojo, head to your dojo from the Star Chart.
- Once there, hover over that player’s icon and select the option to invite them to your clan dojo.
- Once the other player enters into your dojo, head to your trading post and selects their name to open the trade window. Then start your trade
So these are some of the simple tips for How to Trade items in Warframe. Want to Know more about Warframe Trading
What Items can You Trade?
In warframe regular blueprints or parts cannot be traded. You can Trade the items like Prime part (blueprints), syndicate weapons, platinum, all kinds of mods, relics, some types of Void key components required to access certain key restricted areas, ayatan stars, sculptures, lenses and some other stuff. Here, some items listed which you can Trade
- All Kinds of Mods
- Void Keys and Relics
- Prime Weapon Parts
- Prime Warframe Blueprints
- Archwing Weapon Parts
- Alternate Arcane Helmets
- Mods and Weapons from Baro Ki’Teer & Syndicates
- Landing Craft Blueprints
- Kurbow and Kavat Imprints
- Focus Lenses
- Special Weapons (Syndicate, Wraith, Vandal or Prisma)
Some items you can’t be traded to other players. The list follows as
- Resources like endo, nitain, ferrite, etc.
- Forma, Orokin Catalysts, Reactors and their requisite blueprints.
- Regular (non-prime) parts or Warframe Blueprints for Warframes.
- Warframe Platinum exchanged for platinum.
Warframe Trades & Taxes
Each time you receive an item through Warframe Trading, it is subjected to a tax paid out in Credits. You need to pay the own tax for an item they receive in the trade. In most trades, both players (sellers & buyers) have to pay a trade tax for the respective receiving items including Platinum. Some clans may charge additional Clan taxes on trades. If you are invited to someone’s dojo, then you no need to pay clan tax. You may invite them to your dojo instead of canceling the trade outright.
The Tax will depend on the rarity and type of the item you are receiving. For example, Warframe Prime Blueprints are taxed for 4,000 credits whereas a common Mod/ Warframe Void Relic tax is 2,000 credits. The tax will appear on the trade screen showing you how much you have to fork over before the completion of Trade. All Warframe trades are voided if you do not meet the credit requirement for the trade. Checkout Amount of Tax for Trading items.
|Tier||Lith||Meso||Neo, Axi||Eidolon Capture|
|Arcane Enhancements||2,000 Credits||4,000 Credits||8,000 Credits||
|Mods and Void Relics||2,000 Credits||4,000 Credits||8,000 Credits||1,000,000 Credits|
|Prime Warframe Part Blueprints||4,000 Credits|
|Arcane Helmets, Special Weapons||2,000 Credits|
|Prime Blueprints and Prime parts||2,000 Credits|
|Imprints, Focus Lenses||2,000 Credits|
|Ayatan Sculptures||4,000 Credits|
|Ayatan Stars2||2,000 Credits|
|Platinum||500 Credits per unit of Platinum|
Warframe Trading Lingo/ Terminology
Players use their own acronyms while Warframe Trading to summarise their offers. Below we mention commonly used acronyms in Trade chat.
- WTB – Want to Buy
- WTS – Want to Sell
- WTT – Want to Trade
- PC – Price Check
Warframe How to Trade in Dojo?
Dojo’s are better than Maroo’s Bazaar for Warframe Trading. The players can read this guide regarding How to Trade in Warframe in Clan Dojo. Also, check the complete guide for How to Trade With Friends in Warframe
- First of all, open the chat window and find Trading Post.
- Perform the contact action to start the Trade.
- Select the other player you wish to trade with and then hit on Trade button.
- Then the player will receive a requesting message from you to start Trade.
- Once the player has accepted your invitation, then the Warframe Trade begins.
- Select what items wish to trade at the same time.
- By clicking on one of 4 empty slots, you can choose the items for Trading.
- When you choose an item, the recipient will charge Trading Tax as a Credits based on the item’s rarity. Each player should have enough credits to pay respective Trading tax.
- The Warframe Platinum Trading will be done by only one of the players as well as in only one trading slot.
- After selecting the items, click on the “Check when ready to Trade” option.
- When you accept the Trade, you need to wait for another player to take or make a change.
- Both players should accept the current trade before completing it. In case other player makes a change after you have agreed, then you require to accept a new trade. Alternatively, you may make a change otherwise cancel that trade.
- If both players are ready to Trade, then a new button will display to accept the Trade.
- Hit on “Accept Trade” button. Then you will see a fancy trading animation and the trade will be finalized.
Warframe How to Trade in Maroo’s Bazaar?
If your clan dojo does not have a trading post or you are not in a clan, invite the buyer to Maroo’s Bazar, the Relay on Earth. In the Bazaar, you will see Warframes with their arm raised indicating that they have some items. You can see a list of items on their head which they offer and can walk up and start discussions about prices. For Trading at the Maroo’s Bazaar, you need to set up your little shop. Simply hold Q (default for PC) or press down on the D-Pad to set up shop. There you can pick one to five items what items wish advertise to the other players in the Bazaar. The same process works inside your Dojo. Although there you may choose to build a Trading Post to facilitate the transactions.
How to Trade Credits in Warframe?
Some of the good ways for Warframe Credits Trade.
- Raid. Hands down, the best way to trade credits.
- Lower-mid tier MD missions in the Void.
- Higher level Dark Sectors.
- Various endless missions.
- Selling Oberon parts and various daily rewards.
- Selling duplicate trash Warframe mods that you’ll never use.
How Much You Charge for Trade an Item?
Knowing how much to charge for an item is the hardest part of Warframe. If you charge too much, then nobody will purchase it. Our Warframe Builder Guide suggests you using the Warframe Market to check what the general price is, then decide if you want to go a little over/ under that value.
We hope this post gives a brief idea regarding How to Trade in Warframe Xbox One or PS4. This article covers everything you need to know to be able to make Platinum in Warframe. The main thing to do is buy and sell items carefully and know the value of items what you are trading. If you need more help regarding How to Trade in Dojo Warframe or Maroo’s Bazaar be sure to check out our Warframealerts.co site.