As a gamer, you know what are boosters and how important they are. Particularly in Warframe game, these boosters help a lot. There will be many exploits and you need to complete a numerous number of missions in this game. In the initial missions you may not think about the Warframe Boosters but as you move forward there will be hundreds of challenges or events that you need to face. So, to kill the enemies and to unlock powers you need some boosting. Warframe Booster pack will need your platinum. Don’t worry as you complete the missions the Platinum will be added-up and becomes easy for you to get the Boosters. If you can’t wait till the Platinum is collected, you can buy that platinum with your real money and enjoy the boosters. There are different types of boosters which benefits you in different aspects. Let’s see what are they and how to get Warframe Boosters.
>>> Know More About Warframe Builder
Types of Warframe Boosters
In this Warframe, you do different missions and in each mission, you may earn affinity, credits or resources from the pickups, mission rewards, or caches. So, there are 4 types of Warframe Boosters which double the amount of your credits/affinity/resources that you earned. But which booster will increase the credits and which increases affinity? Let’s see about each Warframe booster, its packages, cost, Warframe how to use Booster, and how to get them in an easy way.
- Affinity Booster
- Credit Booster
- Resource Drop Chance Booster
- Resource Booster
1. Warframe Affinity Booster
These Affinity Boosters doubles the amount of Affinity earned from mission rewards and pickups. During the Warframe missions, there will be many challenges and you need to manage all those challenges to earn the bonus affinity. Affinity is nothing but the in-game mechanic for experience points. You can earn them by completing Missions / Challenges and by picking up Affinity Orbs. Both Focus point earning and Syndicate standing earning are affected by this Warframe Affinity Booster.
You can get or buy the Affinity Boosters from the Market using Platinum (Platinum means the in-game currency that you need to get with your real money). There will be different packs available as shown below.
- 3-Day Duration: In this package, you will get Affinity Boosters for 3 days which costs 40 platinum to purchase.
- 7-Day Duration: Here you can use these boosters for 7 days and it costs 80 platinum.
- 30-Day Duration: If you want the Affinity Booster Warframe for a long period of time, then you can go for this 30 days booster. As it is a little long, it costs 200 platinum.
More on Affinity Booster Warframe
- If once you purchase the Booster, it immediately becomes active and will expire after the duration completed. Here the days indicated are based on the real time and not on the time played in the game.
- Here all the Warframe boosters are cumulative. Means, while a booster is in active mode and if you purchase additional boosters then those extra Boosters Warframe will add their time to the existing booster.
- The above mentioned 3-day booster may be given to the player who comes to the Warframe gameplay after a long period. We don’t know what will be the minimum hiatus and whether the boosters are given 100% of the time or not after coming back to the game after this minimum.
- In case, your Warframe Affinity Booster is in an active state, then the Lotus will declare that all Tenno will get the affinity at double rate. Means the “Double Affinity Weekend” which will stack and makes the affinity quadrupled.
2. Warframe Credit Booster
On purchasing the Credit Boosters, they will double the number of credits that are earned from Mission rewards, Caches, and Pickups. Just like Affinity Booster, the Warframe Credit Booster also bought from the market with Platinum.
- 3-Day Duration: Costs 40 platinum to get this booster for 3-days.
- 7-Day Duration: Costs 80 platinum to get Credits Booster for 7 days.
- 30-Day Duration: Costs 200 platinum to get it for 30-days.
If you would like to purchase the 3-day credit Booster Warframe 2 times continuously, then we suggest you go for a 7-day booster as you can get an extra day at the same price. So, instead of buying 3-day boosters twice, purchase the second pack and save platinum.
More on Credit Booster Warframe
- There will be 30-minute or 1-hour variant rewarded by Rare or Reinforced Storage Containers.
- In order to get the 2x credits, the Warframe Credit booster should be in the active state till the end of your mission. So, when you are using the short-term boosters like 30-minute or 1-hour boosters, just keep this point in your mind.
- These Credit Warframe boosters are only applicable to the person who is using the booster. Other players will just receive the normal credits.
- In Warframe, the most lucrative game mode is boosting the Credit rewards from The Index on Neptune. The boosted credit will not show on board.
3. Warframe Resource Drop Chance Booster
Resource Drop Chance Boosters helps on doubling the chance of resource drops. These boosters also should be bought with Platinum from the Market. Resources are nothing but the items that come from missions around the star chart. They are solely used for manufacturing of other items. Check the packages below and get this Warframe Resource Drop Booster.
- 3-Day Duration: 40 Platinum
- 7-Day Duration: 80 Platinum
- 30-Day Duration: 200 Platinum
More on Resource Warframe Drop Chance Booster
- The resources are doubled on each drop and that simultaneously doubles the resources that are dropped on pickup. Means, this Warframe Booster synergizes or co-operates with the Resource Booster. To know about Resource Booster Warframe check below section.
- Unlike Credit Booster, this Warframe drop chance Booster is applied to the team. Means, if you bought the Booster then you don’t have to be the one killing to earn more resources. However, these Warframe Boosters from more players do not stack.
- Another important thing is, these Warframe Resource Drop Chance Boosters affect the Pigments drop rates. By default, the drop rates of certain pigments are 100% and these boosters will increase it to 200% which results in a 2x drop multiplier.
- At the Plains of Eidolon, these boosters affect the Fishing and Mining activities.
4. Warframe Resource Booster
Resource Boosters doubles the Amount of resources that are earned from the pickups. Just like all the boosters, these Warframe Resource Boosters are also bought from the Market with the help of Platinum. The packages are also the same for all the Warframe boosters. But, just for your clarity, we have given the details for each booster.
- 3 Day Duration: Get the 3 Day Resource booster Warframe with 40 platinum.
- 7 Day Duration: 7 Day Warframe Resource booster costs 80 platinum.
- 30 Day Duration: This pack gives the booster for the long-term and it costs 200 platinum.
More info on Resource Booster Warframe
- As I mentioned in the above section, it Synergizes with the Resource Drop Chance Booster. The resources are more likely to be dropped and that doubles such resources that are dropped on pickup.
- Here in this Warframe Resource, the increase of resource is performed upon picking up the resource. So, this increased drop amount is only beneficial for the player who has this booter.
- These Warframe Resource Boosters which are awarded as login rewards do not stack with each other. When one login reward is in an active state and if you get another login reward booster before the expiry of the previous one, then the duration will not be refreshed and neither adds the additional time.
How to get Warframe Boosters?
- As mentioned in the above Boosters, you can buy them from the Market with Platinum. The Platinum varies with the package or duration.
- Sometimes you will get the Warframe Boosters as a reward for some missions, events or some other like them.
- Also, sometimes the Void Trader may bring boosters with him on his arrival. Then, you can purchase from him by giving your credits or ducats.
- Affinity Booster: 450 ducats + 200k credits
- Credit Booster: 350 ducats + 75k credits
- Resource Booster: 400 ducats + 150k credits
- Sometimes when you open lockers in missions, you may get 30-min or 1-hour variants of Credit or Affinity Booster.
- Warframe Booster Pack: All boosters cost same. For 3-day duration: 40 platinum, 7-days duration: 80 platinum, and 30-days duration: 200 platinum.
Conclusion – Boosters Warframe
Based on your requirement, you can choose and buy any of the Warframe boosters mentioned above. If you want a booster for a short-term period, then go for 3-day duration or 7-day duration booster. If not go for the 30-day duration booster which will be for a long time. Another thing is if you are planning to take 3-day booster twice, then just go for 7-day booster which costs same but gives one extra day.