Revenant is one of the most powerful Characters that you can get in the Warframe Build. Warframe Revenant is the Returned, condemned Warrior who controls the Night Spirits. With its special multiple powers and the essence of Eidolon, he just confuses and obliterates his enemies in no time. Recently, Digital Extremes has released the latest Warframe Mask of the Revenant Update which creates a new hype about the frame in the market. Here in this article, you can get the complete details How to get Warframe mask of the Revenant?, its abilities, How much it costs and all.
Warframe mask of the Revenant can dazzle enemies, make them into allies. With a set of crowd-control abilities, Revenant uses the Sentient light energy for attacking the enemies. The following are some of the Warframe Revenant abilities.
- Enthrall: Revenant just converts the foes into zealous thrall and finally create a damage. By using this ability Revenant will turn the enemies to your side.
- Mesmer Skin: The Mesmer skin of the Revenant is filled with the Sentient energy and redirects damage to the enemies. So in no time, all the Stunned enemies are Enthralled by his attack.
- Reave: This ability will make your Tenno to defeat the enemies with a leeching shield, wall of Sentient energy, health and finally enhances the thralls of a rival.
- Dance Macabre: It is one of the interesting ability which makes your Tenno more powerful. Dance Macabre shatters the Eidolon energy beams out of his hands and creates a circle of death around Revenant. As it creates a lot of damage and clears all the enemies in no time.
Along with the Warframe mask of the Revenant, you can expand the levels of customization just by adding a new Weapon to your armory. So these are the abilities that you will get with the latest Warframe Revenant Quest build. Along with Revenant quest Warframe, you can also get the Frame Fighter. These are taken after the classic 2D fighting games. Now let us have a look at the How to get Revenant Warframe on your game. As here we provide the step by step procedure to access the Warframe vengeful Revenant in the following section.
How to Get Revenant Warframe?
- In order to get the Warframe mask of the Revenant, make sure that your Tenno visits Nakak in Cetus and choose “Mask” from the dialogue option. Now just go ahead as per Nakak Instructions and buy the Mask as you need to spend one Cetus Wisp.
- Now Equip the mask which provided by the Nakak to your Tenno in order to start the Quest. You can remove the mask as soon as Warframe Revenant quest finishes. You can easily equip the mask straight from Cetus just go to Equipment > Operator Mode >>> ESC menu
- Once you have done with equipping the mask, now go to the Plains of Eidolon at night time. Here you can see a marked area where you can find an object location. After successfully finding the location you need to interact with the item by pressing x on your keyboard and exist.
- The item found on that location doesn’t have any Revenant Parts, so you need to get the parts While Returning to Cetus. In order to get the Warframe: Revenant parts, you again need to visit Konzu by using the Bounty Board system.
- Just Choose the Bounty with any Revenant part, you must have at least two Revenant parts to complete this whole quest. So, you need to get any two Revenant parts from bounties as per your choice.
- Now Build these Revenant parts in your foundry. Make sure that you need at least three parts to complete the Warframe builds. If you don’t have sufficient Revenant parts then you need to visit to Cetus one more time.
- You can also Return to find the object within the marked area with Mask of the Lost One. So you will get another marker on your minimap. All you have to do is just search the area, find the Object and simply follow Nakak’s instructions.
- Now Fight With the mini-boss according to Nanak’s Instructions. Take him down just by using the operator and frame. After defeating the mini-boss, finally, you will be awarded with the Revenant Blueprint.
If you really want to Know Revenant Warframe quest from start to finish? Just follow these simple instructions to complete the quest. This all about Warframe How to get Revenant Blueprint guide. You can easily get the Warframe Revenant blueprint with the following guide. Now its time to get the Warframe mask of the Revenant. So without any delay use this guide and get the Best Revenant blueprint Warframe.
Best Warframe Revenant Build
Revenant Build is just two forma build and you can get the following benefits.
- You can get the increased efficiency with the Streamline and Fleeting Expertisation.
- Increased power duration and Efficiency along with the Primed Continuity and Primed flow
- Increased health pool is available along with the Vitality
- Allow you to Intensify the ability to boost the strength of a Warframe.
You can Craft the Best Warframe Build for Revenant with this amazing features. However, you need to spend some Credits and other resources to Warframe mask of the Revenant quest. If you are new to this don’t worry here we provide a complete guide for How to Build Revenant, Credits his parts, and components in the following section.
Warframe Vengeful Revenant Price – How Much it Cost?
Below you can see how much Revenant and his parts costs. To grab all the Revenant Warframe Abilities, you need to sacrifice some of your credits and the components. Let’s see how much it takes to get him.
Revenant Blueprint: To get the Warframe Revenant Blueprint it costs,
- 25000 Credits
- One Helmet
- 1 System
- 1 Chassis
- 5 Orokin Cells
- 15,000 Credits
- 15 Sentient Cores
- 3 Neural Sensors
- 6,000 Polymer Bundle
- 2,200 Rubedo
Revenant Chassis: Get the Revenant Systems with,
- 15,000 Credits
- 10 Sentient Cores
- 3 Morphics
- 1 Rubedo
- 5 Iradite
- 15,000 Credits
- 3000 Polymer Bundle
- 8000 Salvage
- 3 Cetus Wisp
Note: To get the 1 Neuroptics, 1 Chassis, and 25000 Credits directly from Market it costs 325 platinum (This helps you in buying the Revenant Blueprint). The Revenant Neuroptics, Chassis, and Systems, each needs 12 hrs to get them. If not, you can rush with 25 platinum each. So these are details of Revenant Build Cost in terms of credits and all other components. With this, our team has provided the complete guide about How to get Revenant Warframe, its abilities, Warframe quest and all. Hope you like this article. Do follow this instruction and be the Best Warframe Builder ever.