One of the Strongest Weapons right in Waframe is Synoid Simulor. When you fire multiple bullets the Singularities Stack and become a giant one thus resulting in insane damage. There is a lot of scopes to cover so now let’s get right into it. This article contains queries such as Warframe Synoid Simulor Build 2019, complete guide to Warframe How to use Synoid Simulor.
Warframe Synoid Simulor Build
Synoid Simulor is beast in my opinion and is unique in its way and can cause three elemental combo damage types. No matter how you mod it, you will always have Base Magnetic Damage from the Starting. Orbs Pull Radius increases after adding stacks. In both, the cases like merging with another orb or in manual detonation stacking increase the damage dealt by a recipient orb. Follow the steps provided below to make Warframe synoid simulor crit build. They are in the following fashion
- Add two Madurai Polarities or V and one or – Naramon Polarity.
- You need to keep the mods in an accurate position to have the damage.
- Warframe Synoid Simulor Build 2019 is a three forma build.
- The Damage may not seem predominantly high at the initial stages, but the damage per stack is insane.
- An incredibly reliable weapon and can deal sorties effectively.
- The Range of this weapon is not so good and can shoot rounds so far.
How to fetch Warframe Synoid Simulor?
One way of acquiring Warframe Synoid Simulor is a bit difficult as you need to get mastery rank 12. Moreover, you need to be a part of Cephalon Suda. You can also get it by trading from others.
Warframe How to use Synoid Simulor?
Due to Synoid Simulator’s Perfect Accuracy, Secondary Orb merges with the original orb resulting in failure of the instant explosion on firing. Warframe Synoid Simulor Build is not just popular because of its 3 Elemental Damage Types. It also has a Secondary Trigger which is responsible for causing additional Secondary damage. Secondary Trigger’s bullets are like Black Hole Generators, and if you add three bullets together they will loot, suck the enemies towards them.
Warframe Simulor vs Synoid Simulor
- Synoid Simulor creates Lower Base Damage, Lower Area Attack Damage when compared to Simulor.
- Fire Rate is high in case of Synoid Simulor of Warframe comparative to the Warframe Simulor.
- Faster Reload Speed, as well as Higher Mastery Rank, is necessary in case of Warframe Synoid Simulor.
- Innate Entropy Effect, Different polarities exist in Synoid Simulor warframe.
- Large Max Ammo Capacity, Magazine prevails in Synoid Simulor in comparison with Warframe Synoid.
Synoid Simulor Warframe has its design similar, aesthetic to Warframe Synoid Gammacor. It has better stats and Innate Entropy Effect than the regular Gammacor. You need to have a minimal mastery rank of 7 to fetch synoid gammacor. Gamers can construct the Warframe Synoid Gammacor Build 2019 by using right mods and can kill the enemies with ease.
For more details check Warframe Builder
Warframe Synoid Gammacor Build 2019
Synoid Gammacor Warframe is a better version of Regular Gammacor. You can cause significant damage without using the Forma. They are also good for striping armor with corrosive. Synoid Gammacor is worn on the Warframe’s right arm like a gauntlet.
Warframe Synoid Syandana
Synoid Syandanas are Exclusive Cosmetic Garments which are worn at the back of the Warframe. These garments can be recolored irrespective of the Waframe Colors in the Syandanas Section Appearance Tab. You can get these Synoid Syandanas from Cephalon Suda.
Warframe Synoid Heliocor
Syndicate variant of Heliocor is Synoid Heliocor Warframe. You need to reach the Mastery Rank 9 or even higher to get synoid heliocor Warframe. Sometimes you can fetch Warframe Synoid Heliocor through the Syndicates themselves. One Special ability about Synoid Heliocor is Scanning targets it kills into the codex. You can’t choose Synoid Gammacor as a free offering on getting Genius Rank.
Warframe Synoid Simulor Price
The Tenno can acquire Synoid Simulor Warframe from Cephalon Suda Syndicate for 125k or by trading with Other Players.
Warframe Synoid Simulor Nerf
Simulor became weaker after the rework and here are some of the calculations that depict why Changes made for Warframe Synoid Simulor seem to nerf than the old version.
- The status chance increased to 35%, and a critical chance of 5% is also added.
- AOE Explosion has been enhanced from 0.5- 2.8 meters to 1-8 meters.
- Explosion Damage when detonated ranges in between 50 to 250.
- In an orb Stacking event Damage range reduced from 3-8 to 1-3
- Max Ammo Capacity has come down to 75.
- Amount of Orbs decreased to make a full stack has reached from 5 to 4.
- Explosion Damage changed from 50 per orb to 75 per orb.
With Updates in the game few weapons got buffed, and the rest got nerfed over time, and the cycle of gameplay continued. With the growing number of quests the game usually fails to meet up the expectations of players. But, maintaining the player drop off is necessary for a game like Warframe.
On a whole, Warframe Synoid Simulor has come up in a new version. You need to understand the flaws and use where it can serve better in the game of warframe. The advancements made to synoid Simulor warframe made it nerf in comparison with the Old Synoid. You can utilize the warframe synoid simulor build 2019 efficiently against enemies if you are aware of the tactics.